32941 Tiller-Trail Hwy, Tiller, OR 97484
(541) 825-3333 ❧ email@example.com
Please check for availability and quantity for orders after October 1st.
Mt. St. Helens, Silver Rose Silverskins, and Polish White Artichoke: $12 per half pound, $18 per pound
All other garlic varieties: $14 per half pound, $20 per pound
1/4 lb. samples for all varieties are $8
Bulk Prices: bulk quantity discounts are available for designated varieties, though not for overall weight total. 10-20 lbs. 10% off, 20-50 lbs. 15% off. Call for over 50 lbs.
- 2 lbs. Includes ½ lb. each Artichoke, Silverskin, Purple Stripe, Porcelain. $55
- 2.5 lbs. Includes ¼ lb. each of all ten groups: Artichoke, Silverskin, Purple Stripe, Porcelain, Turban, Marbled, Glazed and Asiatic, Creole and Rocambole $85
- 5 lbs. Same as above but ½ lb. each $125
Note: late orders for sample packages may include substitutions of wild or unclassified varieties for anything that is otherwise sold out. You will get something well worth growing, rest assured.
French Grey: $20 per pound, all others $18 per pound. Half pounds for all are $14.
While orders are accepted anytime, shipping begins in mid-September. Unless you specifically request otherwise, we won’t deposit checks until getting ready to ship your order.
Most orders are shipped in USPS priority flat rate boxes: a medium box will hold 4-5 lbs., a large will hold up to 7 lbs. of assorted varieties and up to 10 lbs. of a single variety.
- For orders up to 1 1/4 lbs., minimum shipping is $13
- For orders between 1.5-4 ½ lbs, shipping price is $16.
- For orders between 5 lbs. And 8 lbs. shipping is $22.
- For orders over 8 lbs. please call or email to work out shipping rates.
Garlic powder has a minimum $9 shipping cost unless ordered with garlic and/or shallots, then there’s no extra charge.
If you live in the Pacific Northwest or Northern CA, please call for discounted shipping rates. (541) 825-3333
Payment is accepted in cash, check or money order only.
Sorry, no credit card or paypal at this time.
Checks need to be made out to Garlicana.
For .pdf options please hover over document. Thanks!